Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - I am Kim and I am from Philly PA. I am new to this but it does help knowing that I am not the only person in the world who suffers from this. What I hate the most is when I have pain during the week and I have to go to work doubled over. Does anyone suffer from cold sweats?? They are feally fun when you are trying to get ready for work. Forget a social life...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Kim....Hi EVERYBODY!!!! My name is Janeen. I am from Philly too!I am so glad the Lord let me stumble my way on to this site. I was going through so much trauma and pain, I didnt know what the heck was going on. I thought I was being being poisoned by mold, I thought I was dying!But I read some of your posts and your symptoms and doctor reports sound like mine.Now I am a little more confident that my doctors know what they are talking about and not just giiving me a fad diagnosis. I was in so much pain with my chest and nose moreso than my stomach. I did not know acid reflux could be so dibilitating.I was in so much pain, I got very depressed and was instituitionalized All the while lungs and heart Xrays, EKG and other tests were normal.I really thought they were missing something and I was going to die. (I mean they could still be missing something, but now I know this is the GERD hurting me)I am so glad I came across this community and I hope I can be a comfort to someone and this board is to me :(I hope the come out with a good medicine to stop this nonsense ;p;

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.