Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I think I have been suffering from either IBS or some sort of food intolerence for some time - since I contracted Salmonella in the Canary Islands on 2001. I have not had this diagnosed my my doc but have been taking codenine phosphate 4 a day since May 2005.My stomach blows out to enormous sizes and I suffer with instant diahorrea - and pain in my bloated stomach. It frightens me that one day I will not get to the loo in time. I feel like a child who cant guage their toilet requirements - does anyone else feel like this? Bebe

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Hi and welcome to our world Bebe. Sorry you are having a bad time. I wish I had an answer for you but I'm not sure what codenine phosphate is. Does it help and what type of med is this? Is your doc doing any tests to rule out ibd? Look around the boards, there's lots of useful info here and a few very knowledgeable people that I'm sure will be offering some advice to you. Eric is one with tons of info, for sure. Hope you find some relief soon.Brett

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.