Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone :(Thought it was about time i signed up to a forum to get some opinions,Im a 22 year old female, i was diagnosed with IBS D + C when i was 12. No testing was done, the doc basically listened to what i have to say and nodded and diagnosed me.This wasnt a problem until about 6 months ago when things have taken a big turn for the worse, my stomach is so crampy all the time, feels like someones tugging my intestines out. I used to get alternative bouts of Diarrhoea and Constipation but now its just constant diarrhoea, which is bright yellow. Something that is also new to me.My appitite is shot also, i dont eat all day and just get instantly hungry and need to eat like my life depends on it. And then done eat for another 12 hours. Yet besides this, im still classed as clinically obese and cant loose weight.Ive been to see my doctor who doesnt really know whats going on and shes sent me for a Abdo ultrasound in 3 days time (20th).Medication wise ive never been on any meds, until about 2 weeks back when im on mintec and meberverine.I was just wandering if anyone else has anything like this before, getting pretty worried, specifically about the Bright yellow type 7 stools.Anywho, hi everyone

1 - 2 of 2 Posts