Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all - I am so happy to have discovered these boards. To feel less alone in my IBS struggles. But also very sad to read about so many of us in so much pain. And desperate for help,just like me. Some of these posts have literally brought me to tears. I’ve been reading them for a while now but always kept my voice silent- not sure why. I am IBS A with terrible pain/gas/bloating since I am 15. Now 41. I am currently taking a medical leave from work because my pain/symptoms have gotten out of control and I’ve been incapacitated at least two days or more a week. I am currently being treated for SIBO with Rifaxamin. The results of the clinical trials seem encouraging and I think there was one post that had good results with this. Anyone else? Would love to hear experiences of anyone who has tried this, or a clean out and repopulation with the good bacteria. Thanks and Happy Monday to all

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.