Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,I was diagnosed with IBS about 20 years ago.for the last few years i've been able to cope with my symptons(constipation,bloating,wind)but in the last few weeks i've started getting back pain.my bloating stomach cramps are bad and for the first time ever i've had diareeha(only one day of it),I had a normal BM today and the back and stomach pains are bad.I havn't seen a GP about IBS for years as the only help on offer was fibergel and colofac which didn't help.I sometimes get nausea which i find hard to cope with as i have a phobia of vomiting..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi - I am new @ this too...I also have IBS since I can not even remember...I remember my first attack...I was playing jump rope w/ my friends, I think I must have been around 11 - ish :angry: :angry: Somedays are so BAD that I don't know what to do!! I have pain as I am writing this. I suffer from extreme anxiety, panic attacks and crippling depression. :angry: I know people do not get what we go through. I also get back pain and I am phobic to vomiting... :blink:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi - I am new @ this too...I also have IBS since I can not even remember...I remember my first attack...I was playing jump rope w/ my friends, I think I must have been around 11 - ish
Somedays are so BAD that I don't know what to do!! I have pain as I am writing this. I suffer from extreme anxiety, panic attacks and crippling depression.
I know people do not get what we go through. I also get back pain and I am phobic to vomiting...
have you considered taking anti depressants for the rage and depression? They can really change your life.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.