Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi folks how are u all doin just stopped by and was reading some posts. Looks there is way lotta anger and arguing and fighting What happened to ppl getting along as if IBS isnt enough!i See .kel and eric and ohnometos posts and oh boy am i on the wrong board?people have their own opinions and views backed by research and facts although some times distorted. I notice FLUX has posted his "signature" posters and complements to .kel and ghitta. FLUX buddy lotta spare time LOL!As per my own view i had a slight flareup anger and change in BM i ate ketchup altho without onion and garlic but stillit contained spices this is the second time thats has happened!and boy did my anger rocket! poor office folks had to take the brunt!lol!i am ok tho today.i agree with Eric reg the stress and MIND-GUt ais and he has even posted the MRIs here b4. and yea anyone saying Homeopathy is a PLACEBO then i think its a darn good one!(smiles)anyways people with IBS dont want more medical jargon they want a CURE or at least MANAGIBLITY of IBS so they can lead a pain free daily life.thats the bottom line - no pun intended.Eric buddy homeopathy works for IBS!Am i cured? Nope but am i better? yes.my life now doesnt revolve around IBS and BMstake careand keep the anger in check!regardsgary

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
Hi GaryGlad that you have been doing ok...Yep ! same old stuff going on here sometimes...You oughta know we are burned at the stake when share anything else that helped us out different than what all the abstracts say !!!! It has been 18 months that I have had major improvements in my IBS...and I will never be able to payback what LEAP has done for me....

·
Registered
247 Posts
There is a lot going on here, but I want to hear about anything that has helped someone else. Everyone is always quick to point out that "it doesn't always work for everyone". So what did the LEAP program do for you exactly? Sounds very interesting.

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.