Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long time from being on here so I am hope everyone is ok.This is just a message of slight optimism to all of you. I have had this extremely strange IBS for over 3 years originally couldn't even stand up with it. I did my MSc in it, unfortuantely it has got bad agin but for 2 months I was starting to get better, no idea why I am afraid but soemthing started to work. So I just wanted to say keep trying to everyone.Hope all is well, and thanks to all those who completed my questioannire for my MSc somehow I passed.Jamie

·
Registered
350 Posts
Welcome back, Jamie! You want to work with Dolphins? That's great! They are my favorite animal, and here in So. Florida they are plentiful to see! What field are you planning on going into? What kind of work are you wanting to do with them? It's a HUGE field with plenty of opportunity!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not sure at the moment. Went down the Masters rout in Social Science but deciding to change tracks and work with animals. (was goin to try and be clever then and paste in a dolphin but the server is not compatable). Anyway what do you do!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.