Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Ibs D & C
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had IBS D for a bout 8 years got up to go to loo didnt get their in time i cannot wait to go & see the colorecatal seurgoen next sunday with my pictures ect i also get ibs c too sometimes but this was the above i am fed up of living with this Stupid condition its horrible to say the least.

Meds not working ive had enough.

Dolphin500.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I am sorry you are going through this Dolphin500.
Yes, it is horrible. I hope you get some help from the colorectal surgeon soon. Does anything trigger it? Or would it happen anyway?
I have got a bit of help from using prescribed homeopathic remedies. I know a lot of people don't believe in them, and my own slight improvement has been gradual. I can't say it's a cure. But I was getting some bad flares in August, and they haven't been bad for the last 2+ months. Still, there are some foods I daren't eat. Too much fibre, onions, salad ingredients, potato skins, fruits, rich foods etc.
I have to keep my diet quite plain and bland, though nutritious. I steam nearly all of my vegetables until they are medium soft now, except lettuce and sometimes watercress.
But there has been a slight improvement.
But then we are all so different, I know.
I wish you all the best for some help and relief.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts