Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First HipJan, you had asked what Proactiv was on another post, and I don't know if you got a response, so I am posting it here since I just got a flier in the mail with a no. to call:1-888-382-2200 (24hrs, 7days/wk)It consists of three products; 1. Renewing Cleanser, 2. Revitalizing Toner, and 3. Repairing Lotion. The cost is $39.95 plus 5.95 S.&H for a two months supply. Judith Light is the spokesperson on the info-mertial. Hope it works for you.Taffy, you had asked about a Fibro discussion board like this one. I currently use the one at Parkviewpub.com that is set up like this one, and also has an IBS, and IBD board at the sight. The fibro board gets very few hits, and we could use some more people over there to make it go. If you want some suggestion of others, go to the top of this BB and click on Search for help and then type in Fibromyalgia, and you might bring up some discussions where other boards are mentioned. Good luck!

G

·
Hi moldie and Taffy!There is also a (new) Fibromyalgia discussion board asociated with THIS one - click on the MediBoard link at the top of the page .... it's only been set up recently, and needs more people to contribute!Julie

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Your welcome HipJan. Thanks judamar, I didn't hear about this one yet. Should do pretty well with the number of hits this one gets on fibro threads.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts