Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are you still here? Did you have trouble getting on here because I did & I see there hasn't been too much activity since I was here last, a couple of hours ago... wonder if others are having problems too...

·
Registered
773 Posts
Hey. I tried to get on the BB for like 2 hours! I think the site was having troubles. It seems to be working fine now. Not too many new posts, but whatever. It's working now! See you in the BB!

G

·
Anxious, yes, did have a big problem with the board earlier--not just when I was trying to get on, but sometime earlier I would try to post and would get posted fairly quickly, but when I would edit the post, I thought it would never get through.I e-mailed Jeff and did not get an answer but later (like just now, I got on pretty quickly). I also noticed earlier when I could even get that far-- that the time for the last post was about an hour slow--whatever that means. I'm glad I wasn't the only one--you never know!------------------LET'S ALL PRAY FOR A CURE TO THIS IBS SOON!BETTIE[This message has been edited by BETTIE (edited 05-14-99).]

·
Registered
456 Posts
Yep suffered withdrawal symptoms it just kept spinning and spinning I did however find the other BB and register there you can't keep a good IBSer down. I had trouble getting lots of places though

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hmmmmmmmm - yes, you summed it up in a nutshell - "withdrawal" symptoms - you know, my husband is very understanding about my IBS, but he is getting annoyed at the amount of time I spend on this board... maybe I am getting a bit too carried away... its just that where ELSE can we really share our feelings and frustration about this???I must admit I am (or rather was - I'm played out now) enjoying the 60's, 70', and 80's threads - they helped me focus on something else besides the IBS!!!

·
Registered
456 Posts
I always threatened to start a 12 step program for computer addictions--On and On On line anon we meet at 7 nightly in chat lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts