Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found this site today......have been reading through and am finding it really helpful and encouraging. Thanks for all the info on Caltrate, i will definately be getting some tomorrow. Anyway, I'm 19 years old and have been dealing with IBS most of my life. I was just wondering.....I have been told that "Garden Essence" (a holistic medicine) is great for people suffering with IBS D. Has anyone else heard this...or have any other info on over the counter medication.thanks for listening, chelle[This message has been edited by Chelle (edited 06-20-99).]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi Chelle-Welcome to the BB. You have found a great place-there are lots of caring people here and tons of good advice. I am 18 years old and D-type also. I have never heard of the Garden Essence, so I can't tell you whether or not it helps D. I would definetely suggest trying the Caltrate in the purple and white box. Take 1 after each meal. Not everyone has found success with it, but many of us have. I hope to see you around here!-Kayla

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi there: Just thought I'd say hi and welcome!
blbe------------------"This life, this life aches/And this life moans/This life, this life is great/And it's better when you're not alone"(The Black Crowes)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi,I am pretty new to the board & still excited that I found it.I am curious what is in the garden essence.I know I have taken different supplements & it has not been good for me. I think I loaded up on something that I already had enough of and then I overdosed myself, not knowing that I already had enough of the supplement. (forget what it was so I hope this make sense.But what is in the "garden essence" that helps with D?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not sure what it is in the Garden Essence but i've heard that it stops the urgency. I'm going to try the Caltrate D....got some today so I'm hoping for some helpful results.thanks for responding everybody...it is so nice to have the support of others who understand exactly what you're going through.talk to everyone soon, chelle

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.