Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so it was a good two weeks of training with my new job! i controlled my D to the highest level of greatness ever!!!!!here's how i did it:in the morning - before doing anything - i took 2 immodium and my calcium/magnesium/zinc supplementand at night i took another calcium supplement.i actually avoided bm's all day - only going once in the morning - and it was solid. i don't think i'll stick to this because i want to not take so much immodium on a daily basis, but i think the "schedule" of taking it helped tremendously.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I do not go a single day without Immodium--usually 2 every AM, with my Zoloft. and in the evening, if I am not sure what my unpredictable digestive system is going to do--or I decided to eat veggies for lunch! I have tried going without it--but within 2 days, I am back in the horrid cycle of running to the BR every few minutes at work, notmaking it, the whole horrible scenairo.So till something better comes along, I should own stock in Immodium (cept I use the generic)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.