Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I replied to your other post about the yeast infection thing. I am not sure if the reply went through because my computer is messed up. You need to read these before you go to one more ignorant doctor. Get yourself to a specialist, and start a treatment porgram for your condition. It sounds an awful lot like Vestibulitis or Vulvodynia.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.