Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may not get any responses but sometimes it just feels good to actually put out how I feel into words. I feel so hopeless right now. I don't know what to do. It feels like no one in my life can understand how I feel and what I am going through, not even any of the doctors I see. To them, I just come in their office, they say something so hopefully I just go away and they make their money because I came into the office. I don't like to take medications, why take medications when there is something wrong that needs to be identified. I don't want to mask my symptoms with poisonous pills, i want to know what I can do naturally to feel better. Doctor prescribed me MODULON now to try for one week. I haven't started yet because I work full-time and I am scared to try anything incase I have a reaction at work ! I don't know, I give up. Just want to stay in bed, put a blanket over my head and stay there !! My life is getting more and more ruined...I don't do anything I used to enjoy anymore. I am afraid to go out places, even visiting my own parents now, I just don't want to go !! I feel sick all the time.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Same here if you just want to talk i am here i may not know the right things to say but i am good at listening if you just want to vent! i totally get the not trying anything because of work im the same way i wont even eat at work because i get scared it may trigger me. Which kind of makes things worse because then i throw off my eatin schedule! but i hope things get better for you and are here if you need anything!!
I may not get any responses but sometimes it just feels good to actually put out how I feel into words. I feel so hopeless right now. I don't know what to do. It feels like no one in my life can understand how I feel and what I am going through, not even any of the doctors I see. To them, I just come in their office, they say something so hopefully I just go away and they make their money because I came into the office. I don't like to take medications, why take medications when there is something wrong that needs to be identified. I don't want to mask my symptoms with poisonous pills, i want to know what I can do naturally to feel better. Doctor prescribed me MODULON now to try for one week. I haven't started yet because I work full-time and I am scared to try anything incase I have a reaction at work ! I don't know, I give up. Just want to stay in bed, put a blanket over my head and stay there !! My life is getting more and more ruined...I don't do anything I used to enjoy anymore. I am afraid to go out places, even visiting my own parents now, I just don't want to go !! I feel sick all the time.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hello TV girl. It definitely helps to put things into words. To just get it all out there.I know exactly how you feel. I am at the point where I want to give up. I don't mean kill myself... I mean lock myself away in my own little world and never be more than an hour from home.The most frustrating thing, as you say, is that no-one else really gets it. Because there is no clear diagnosis and no external symptoms - like a broken leg - it is so hard to understand.

·
Registered
38 Posts
You're not alone. It really takes over your life when it's bad. Sometimes just coming here and reading what other people say can really give you a lot of hope. You never know who is going through exactly what you are when you pass them in the store or who is rushing home when they fly by you on the road.

·
Registered
312 Posts
ya don't go to the doctor anymore they don't know what they are doing.research and learn how to naturally cure yourself these 2 weblinks have lots of helpful info. spend your time reading and learning from them and im sure your IBS will be much better :)http://www.biblelife.org/bowel.htmhttp://www.mercola.com/

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.