Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner

hopeless

1K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  ziggy7 
Same here if you just want to talk i am here i may not know the right things to say but i am good at listening if you just want to vent! i totally get the not trying anything because of work im the same way i wont even eat at work because i get scared it may trigger me. Which kind of makes things worse because then i throw off my eatin schedule! but i hope things get better for you and are here if you need anything!!
I may not get any responses but sometimes it just feels good to actually put out how I feel into words. I feel so hopeless right now. I don't know what to do. It feels like no one in my life can understand how I feel and what I am going through, not even any of the doctors I see. To them, I just come in their office, they say something so hopefully I just go away and they make their money because I came into the office. I don't like to take medications, why take medications when there is something wrong that needs to be identified. I don't want to mask my symptoms with poisonous pills, i want to know what I can do naturally to feel better. Doctor prescribed me MODULON now to try for one week. I haven't started yet because I work full-time and I am scared to try anything incase I have a reaction at work ! I don't know, I give up. Just want to stay in bed, put a blanket over my head and stay there !! My life is getting more and more ruined...I don't do anything I used to enjoy anymore. I am afraid to go out places, even visiting my own parents now, I just don't want to go !! I feel sick all the time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.