Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I ran across this site and was hoping to find some answers to my questions. Over the past 2 weeks or so I have been having a terrible time with my bowels. They have been green as of late, and pretty loose. I have a horrible pain in my abdomen. I don't like to eat now, because 30 minutes later I find myself rushing to the restroom. I also noticed when this started I have been having pretty bad dizziness. I currently take medication for panic, though it's under control, but I felt that with panic maybe I'm more likely to develop IBS? Thanks for listening, Kim

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Another case from USA?Why 70% of the people here are from USA?Is there more computers there?It reach epidemic proportion in America!Why us?Kim,the people who cope with stress in a unhealthy way,are susceptible to devellop ibs.Stress is a part of the life and have to be evoid or mannage throw your own experience.Sometimes,it have to hurt to learn.If you already have it,my idea is that is too lateto evoid ibs.Read the most post as possible...

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
rigth minime oh sorry minimun.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Kimi, I too get the dizziness and take anti-anxiety meds. It is apparently quite common for people with IBS to be to be taking anti-depressants and/or anti-anxiety, seems they go hand in hand. Try not to be afraid to eat. If you know it's making you run to the bathroom, try not to eat it for awhile. There's lots of ideas on this BB that will help you make decisions like that. Some of the recipes people are eating hurt my stomach just reading them. Some people can eat things I just cannot.Glad you are here, you will gets lots of help and info here. Just knowing others are in the same boat makes it's a little easier to cope sometimes.Sharon

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all so much for your advice. I did go to the doctor and they are running some tests. I'm careful when I eat now, and what I eat, and it seems to easing up a little. My panic symptoms seem worse though. I will go to the doctor for that on the 22nd. Keep you all posted!
Kimi

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.