Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I feel as if the end of my symptoms are coming soon, as I got a colonoscopy next monday, and I think after I get this hemmorhoid removed, it will solve a lot of problems. But right now I have good days, and bad days, and last night was a bad night and i don't even know why!I got up yesturday feeling allright, but with a pain in my A** as usual (always happens when I sit stationary for a while, including sleeping. Think its the hemmie). I got up, the pain went away, then I ate. Came home, got a case of D. When I was done. I had a very week feeling of pain in my abdomon. Hard to explain, don't know what caused it. LIke i told doctors "in between my back and stomach", which is exactly what it felt like. Well I went to work, and by about 11:35 last night, the pain increased to feeling like I had been impaled. Exactly how I would describe it! I felt like I was moving around with a sword through my gut!I went back to the breakroom, YAY free pizza. Just what I need. Hard to resist free food, even though my system hates Pizza. I ate like 2 slices, and a couple breadsticks. An hour later...gas with mucas for the rest of the night!! AHHHHH I managed to work hard and get a lot done, thanks to the well butrin I am on, keeping me calm. But it still sucked and I am so fed up with nights at work that are like this. Every night work is a challenge, and now I got a new manager, and the last thing I want him to think is that I am going to the bathroom to get out of work. You see I never get a regular case of gas, its always gas with mucas, which means I have to run to the bathroom, everytime I...well I don't know how to say this anyother way... FART! Not to mention a warm feeling inside my colon all night. What exactly causes this anyway, and what can I do differently to prevent my body from producing massive amounts of mucas in my colon?Another thing I'd like to know is what is a good pain reliever for the pain I am describing? Should I see if the doctor can put me on some pain killers for it? I am currenltly taking 3 naproxin sodium (aleeve) tablets when i experience this pain. It doesn't happen all the time, so I don't take pain relievers all the time, but when it does, I need an effective way of getting rid of it! I just can't take many more days of work like I described above!I am currently on levbid twice a day, but its not seeming to work too well on cramping pain anymore.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
wish I could just deal with it, but at my last job I got a bad rep and was known all around the store for going to the bathroom to get out of work...which isn't the case at all. I may not be a big fan of my job, but I have a very strong work ethic! If i could single handingly get every piece of freight up in the store by myself at lowes, I would! But I can barely do my own department having to go to the bathroom so much :-(.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Could the Levbid be causing some of your pain? If you don't think it is helping try not taking it for a week or so and see if your ab pain improves.Sorry to hear you're having such a tough time.This trial and error thing sucks.Take Care,Joyce

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.