Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes i dont understand why I am so unlucky. It is my bad luck that makes me so sad and affects my IBS. Let me list for you:- I IBS all my life..... C and D mainly C and I have no idea what to eat and not eat... im in pain right now- I have tinnitus - a never ending ringing noise in my ears- I have neutropenia - low white blood cell and get sick alot- I had varicous veins - started as young as 18... had surgery on them and now my scar gets infected all the time- I have grey hairs at 28- I had acne and took roacutaine, meant to cure 90% of people... i wasnt one of the ones who got cured and they wont let me try again- I got a cat and love her but im alleric to her, she is my best friend- I was abused as a child- I am broke and have no money- I cant find somewhere stable to live, ive lived in 25 houses in 11 years- I have severe cellulite on my legs and im only 28- I was hated and teased as a child... but yes i have some great friends now- My family is distant- I am ugly for many of the above reasons- I am still affected by my mother to this day- I have a mental health conditionThese are just the now things. Let me paint you a picture of my bad luck. I moved to Brisbane cause of the market crash and there was no OT work in my profesison. I have been here one month and this is what has happened:- My phone was stolen- My accommodation had kicked thier daughter out to ive me her room and she hung around drunk- My net was cut of for 14 days cause they wanted $3000 out of me that i did not owe - i am still having trouble with them- I moved into a place and now the lease holder wants to leave the state and i will be homeless again- Im broke and couldnt afford internet cafe so couldnt apply for work- I couldnt get a library membership cause being new to the state i didnt have proof of address, could have miled myself a letter but the roommate left te letterbox key in melbourne- Within a week of moving here 10 jobs came up in Perth and I cant find anything in Brisbane- My skin has gotten worse- My IBS is REALLY REALLY REALLY bad cause of how tired and stressed I amThat is just some of it. The thing is, I am followed by bad luck and i dont know why. I try and change it and be positive and look to the best but it ALWAYS goes bad and wrong. I dont know what do to change it. I think that it is the stress and anxiety of my bad luck that causes most of my IBS but what can i do...I hate being mePoo Pea

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
On teh bright side, at least you are still breathing so there is always the chance that things will get better.

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
PooPeaOriginal I agree with Ian. Also have you considered seeing someone to discuss these things?? It sure sounds like you are feeling pretty down. Also have you considerd perhaps a disability for a bit til you can get these chronic illnesses managed a bit better?Moving this thread to the Anxiety & Depression Forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.