Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Dr. Suzanne Sankey with Anne Arundel Gastroenternology -- I saw her on Monday in the Annapolis office and she did more for me in one visit than my other doctor did in two visits and a colonoscopy. I'm going back for a follow up in 4 weeks and having blood work done. Something the other doctor never, ever suggested.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you so much for the replies.I live in Annapolis, so I have scheduled an appointment with Dr. Sankey. Unfortunately her first opening is in mid-May, but they promised to call me if she has any sooner openings. At least I know she will be good, judging from Narma's post. thank you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you get an earlier appointment? I also see Dr. Sankey and she is absolutely wonderful! She really takes the time to listen to you and asks questions that really help to pinpoint what is going on. When I had my first colonoscopy in 2000, she even called me the day after to see how I was going since I had been so anxious. I can't say enough good things about her!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.