Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
397 Posts
If you need more iron as the other posts caution,there is a wonderful natural product called Floradix from Germany made from herbs and honey.There is a yeast-free liquid version and also tablets if that is easier. Need to be sure it doesn't have triggers for you.Any good health store would have it -- it is excellent for invalid recovery or for building up depleted iron resources. I never eat meat of any kind and use Floradix as an iron supplement and my levels and absorption are excellent. Also, it doesn't cause the constipation common with more coarse iron supplements.Maybe they have web site .. I'll have a look for you.Good luck ... and kind thoughtsDianne

· Registered
397 Posts
If you need more iron as the other posts caution,there is a wonderful natural product called Floradix from Germany made from herbs and honey.There is a yeast-free liquid version and also tablets if that is easier. Need to be sure it doesn't have triggers for you.Any good health store would have it -- it is excellent for invalid recovery or for building up depleted iron resources. I never eat meat of any kind and use Floradix as an iron supplement and my levels and absorption are excellent. Also, it doesn't cause the constipation common with more coarse iron supplements.Maybe they have web site .. I'll have a look for you.Good luck ... and kind thoughtsDianne

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.