Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Friski,What about letting it out? then turning and looking at the person next door to you as if they committed the crime! LOL.
You can't help it when you gotta go you gotta go!
I personally take the view if you don't know them and your unlikey to see them again - fart for your life!
Clair

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Friski,What about letting it out? then turning and looking at the person next door to you as if they committed the crime! LOL.
You can't help it when you gotta go you gotta go!
I personally take the view if you don't know them and your unlikey to see them again - fart for your life!
Clair

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
quote: what about letting it out? then turning and looking at the person next door to you as if they committed the crime! LOL.
You night get away with that once, but after awhile, if you ride the same bus everyday people know...
I avoid public transportation for that very reason, but know that not everyone can.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
quote: what about letting it out? then turning and looking at the person next door to you as if they committed the crime! LOL.
You night get away with that once, but after awhile, if you ride the same bus everyday people know...
I avoid public transportation for that very reason, but know that not everyone can.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.