Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to this and would really like to chat with some of you folks.I cannot get into the chat room .I clicked on the button that asks if you want to become a member of this club.I say yes wait for the E-mail follow the url and directions for becoming a member and still can't get in.It's 11:30 Wed now if anybody's on and has this info would you please IM me?BSU23

·
Registered
668 Posts
bsu23,I sent you an invitation to join the chat room. Follow the instructions in the email you receive. You must have already joined Yahoo and got your Yahoo ID and you will need your Yahoo password too. If you haven't joined Yahoo yet, do this before following the email instructions.------------------Joe

·
Registered
456 Posts
Yes I had a rare Sunday off last week and attempted for about 1/2 hour to get into chat too. Responded to the email went to log in and everything no such luck. I work evenings usually, are their any other chats besides Sunday??------------------�� wherever you go there you are

·
Registered
668 Posts
hmmmmmmmm,I've sent you an invitation too. Follow the instructions in the email you receive. You must have already joined Yahoo and got your Yahoo ID and you will need your Yahoo password too. If you haven't joined Yahoo yet, do this before following the email instructions.------------------Joe

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.