Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I bought my first loaf of Ezekiel on Saturday. Had two slices and was shocked when I had as close to a normal bowel movement that I have had in the last 3 or 4 weeks! Not to be gross, but 4 individual, realtively normal (I forget what that is) pieces instead of a mile of soft stool! I was shocked! Had two slices yesterday, but today, I went back to the smaller, softer stuff that I have been used to. I'm not giving up! I'm going to have a piece now for breakfast and see what happens.What are your experiences with this bread? Good one day, not as good the next? Consistent? Thanks![This message has been edited by terrifictwo (edited 10-23-2000).]

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I am pretty consistent everyday and I have been eating the bread I think for over four months now. The only time I have problems is when I forget to eat it, which is not very often. I seem to also have looser stools around the time of "aunt flow", but nothing major.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It took several weeks for it to work for me but I can't believe how great it is now. I find that two slices in the morning work better than one. You might try that and see if it gets better.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TerrifictwoI am thrilled that you had luck right away. Maybe you ate something differently the yesterday ot today? To be honest, yesterday I had C as I had 3 pieces of bread in 24 hrs. Then not a salad yesterday. Too much E bread and not enough water for me on that.Today I had vertigo and a headache. I also slept late so had no breakfast, toast for lunch so did not feel great due to the headache. I finally went to the little girls room and had the normal E action. Then I still felt a headache and finished with a bit of D, Just once. So , therefore, guess how we feel or what we eat still makes a difference. Hopefully you will do well tomorrow. If not, start on some Caltrate as you need if for the bones and it does help the D also.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts