Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Get in the car have to the bathroom, Go out to eat have to go to the bathroom, Go to Walmart have to go to the bathroom, have sex oops stop I have to go to the bathroom Grrrrr, how embarrassing Cindy

·
Registered
336 Posts
I'd be willing to bet that everyone on the board can relate to those types of situations!If you have anxiety as a trigger for your IBS symptoms you could try going on an anti-anxiety drug (a lot of people have found those helpful) or you could try using hypnotherapy. There is a program on the board that many have found helpful (myself being one of them) called the IBS audio program 100. There is more info on that down on the hypnotherapy forum. -Kac

·
Registered
42 Posts
Can TOTALLY relate to u!! Can relate most with the WalMart situation. It seems like EVERYTIME I go shoppin' somewhere... well, guess what I gotta go! It's bad sometimes in the car too.
Anxiety IS a major factor in IBS, so like Kac stated,anti anxiety drugs may help. I'm about to try one myself! Not sure yet about which one however. Good Luck! And hang in there!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.