Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get such a queasy stomach when my bowels change from normal to loose. The nausea comes and goes---just like the IBS. Does anyone else get this and how do you handle it?Tania

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
I have horrible nausea (esp. in the mornings). The best thing for me is to eat small meals throughout the day. As long as I have at least some saltines in my stomach I seem to do better. In the mornings I just have to make myself get up and then I'm fine once I have breakfast.Other things that have helped: peppermint.Ty

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
I have horrible nausea (esp. in the mornings). The best thing for me is to eat small meals throughout the day. As long as I have at least some saltines in my stomach I seem to do better. In the mornings I just have to make myself get up and then I'm fine once I have breakfast.Other things that have helped: peppermint.Ty

·
Registered
428 Posts
I get nausous some but I think it may be more a gerd issue than IBS. They both seem to happen around the same time...however I think this is due to anxiety.I will say that a year and a half ago I "went" vegitarian. NO meat or fish. Dairy products were ok. During the entire time that I was a vegetarian I never once had nausa or IBS.I'm not drawing any conclusions just stating what happened.KARL

·
Registered
428 Posts
I get nausous some but I think it may be more a gerd issue than IBS. They both seem to happen around the same time...however I think this is due to anxiety.I will say that a year and a half ago I "went" vegitarian. NO meat or fish. Dairy products were ok. During the entire time that I was a vegetarian I never once had nausa or IBS.I'm not drawing any conclusions just stating what happened.KARL

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Ginger tea can help me with nausea. BQ

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Ginger tea can help me with nausea. BQ

G

·
When I get one of my long episodes of pain I invariably will vomit. I'm not sure if it's really my IBS per se or just the fact severe pain of any kind seems to make me really hot thus resulting in nausea. Also I'm often the same way Ty is in the mornings. I'll have a piece of bread and then a couple of eggs a few minutes after that. Lastly, Vernor's really helps my nausea no matter what it's from. You've really got to like ginger to drink it though. LM

G

·
When I get one of my long episodes of pain I invariably will vomit. I'm not sure if it's really my IBS per se or just the fact severe pain of any kind seems to make me really hot thus resulting in nausea. Also I'm often the same way Ty is in the mornings. I'll have a piece of bread and then a couple of eggs a few minutes after that. Lastly, Vernor's really helps my nausea no matter what it's from. You've really got to like ginger to drink it though. LM

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.