Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi GuysHope your all as well as can be expected. Ive pooped 7 bloody times today and yesterday 8 plus some horrid stomach cramps to go with it. How many times do you guys go?Im taking some probiotics at the moment, ive only been taking the 2 weeks and i was told they make you #### more at first as its getting rid of the bad bacteria and it should level out later.Has anyone tried digestive advantage? I think i will try them next if these dont work.
Best WishesNitai

·
Registered
441 Posts
Well, honestly on a bad day, I go up to 6 times...but they are all within about 2 or 3 hours. Then the usual pattern is I am blocked up for anywhere from 2 to 5-yes 5, days.Then cycle starts all over again.But wait-if I have a real stressful time during the "blocked up" space...I can have D again.Some weeks, I am actually pretty normal.(but that is rare)It's a damn puzzle. I'm sorry you are having a bad time..I don't often get real bad cramps with mine either, so I guess I'm lucky that way.In a nutshell-it is just unpredictable and highly dependent on the events in my life.Jeanne

·
Registered
15 Posts
If I'm not on my Immodium(and sometimes even when I am) I go at least 6 or 7 times with major cramping right before and while I use the restroom. I think that is pretty normal for people with IBS-D. I mean, everyone is different, but I know that alot of us go ALOT!! I haven't tried digestive advantage, but I just read some links about it the other night on here. I'm already trying the calcium though, so I want to see if that will work for me first. Good luck, and let me know how it goes if you try it!Britt

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
On a "good day" I can poop 5-9x, all formed, like hoses but considered D by Dr's due to the frequency. Sometimes I'll go like that for 3-4 days and then it slows down and stops and I get C and then it will all start over again. I keep hopping from the D to C parts of the BB.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.