Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
Now, once or twice a year. Mostly my flare ups are about pain, but I usually have more frequent and looser stools at that time.When the IBS was bad, every single day was a flare up, there was no break and I was in severe pain to the point I couldn't move without wanting to cry every day for months on end.IBS does not need to have flare ups, but it is common for people to have good days and bad days (wax and wane) if you aren't the extremely severe range. I was pretty much as maxed out on pain when the IBS was bad as you can get.

·
Registered
722 Posts
My ibs is persistant,i suffer every day,have done for years.The symptoms are nausea,bloatedness,stomach,pelvic and rectum pain,piles,bowel movements are soft all the time and also diahorrea but i strain all the time,which causes dizziness,and feeling sick and weak.IBS is the bane of my life!!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Pretty much every day for me too. Has been for years. Diarrhoea (if don't take imodium), pain, grumblings, urgent need to visit the loo. Oh such fun! Dreadful for the social life. Have been diagnosed with severe refractory IBS though so hopefully there are 'sufferers' out there who get it less often (lucky lot!).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.