Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
I was 14 or 15. It started as horrific pain after eating supper at my boarding school. I was walking out of the dinning room with my best friend and doubled over in pain. It was a bit of a shock! I only had pain then, no D or other symptoms.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
I was 14 or 15. It started as horrific pain after eating supper at my boarding school. I was walking out of the dinning room with my best friend and doubled over in pain. It was a bit of a shock! I only had pain then, no D or other symptoms.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Age 27; three months after last pregnancy. At home then, not working yet--after it started, couldn't work. After two weeks of continuous burping, the burping stopped, and the 'runs' and pain started.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Age 27; three months after last pregnancy. At home then, not working yet--after it started, couldn't work. After two weeks of continuous burping, the burping stopped, and the 'runs' and pain started.

·
Registered
442 Posts
1980 so 21 years ago i was 28
I don't remenber well. But i began to have some dull pain all the day. Then it evolved with D and G. Now back to Pain mainly. Sometime D attack once in a while.It seems i was on the edge when i was young since i remember having some minor trouble--------- bye

·
Registered
442 Posts
1980 so 21 years ago i was 28
I don't remenber well. But i began to have some dull pain all the day. Then it evolved with D and G. Now back to Pain mainly. Sometime D attack once in a while.It seems i was on the edge when i was young since i remember having some minor trouble--------- bye

G

·
I had cramps and D for the first time when I was 17. I was at a party and thankfully had opted not to drink. I was sure glad I could drive home. I didn't get really really bad until I was 21 and about ready to start grad school. Perfect timing as usual!

G

·
I had cramps and D for the first time when I was 17. I was at a party and thankfully had opted not to drink. I was sure glad I could drive home. I didn't get really really bad until I was 21 and about ready to start grad school. Perfect timing as usual!

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I was 32. Emotional: I'd just moved, changed jobs and broke up w/BF of five years. Physical: Was told by an intern dr. to take high doses of both pencillin and tetracyclene at the same time for a stubborn bladder infection. Ended up in the ER in March of 1985 with what I thought was a terrible case of food poisoning. Had it ever since!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.