Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have not been diagnosed with IBS but I suffer from chronic incomplete evacuation and leaky gas. LG started about 4 months ago, and a month later I've been experiencing constant incomplete evac. I'm able to go, but more than half of the stools are left in my rectum and I have to strain to get rid of most of it. I know straining is extremely bad for you but I need to know if there's some way I can reduce the IE and clear out stools so I don't have as much LG.

I have a few symptoms of pelvic floor dysfunction, as in the need to have several bowel movements and constantly feeling like you need to go. However, where I live it is hard to get biofeedback resources. I want to know if a specific diet or exercise can assist in evacuating completely. Thank you so much

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey, sorry you have to go through this. I understand how much of a terrible thing bowel issues especially LG and incomplete evacuation can be. My suggestion would be to try a BRAT( bananas, rice, applesauce, toast) diet for a week and see if that improves your symptoms.

Wishing you all the best in managing your problem,
Chris http://raydernutrition.com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.