Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think i have a clue,the end of the nerves in the bowel are firering creating IBS.Now,how do we "coat" or calm these nerves?

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually,i've got it from your neighborhood(sp?).
And it lead naturally to Mycobacterium Avium Paratuberculosis infection: Mycobacterium Avium Paratuberculosishttp://www.drmirkin.com/morehealth/2375.html
quote:A second discovery by the team of researchers in England is that a very large percentage of people suffering from Irritable Bowel Syndrome were also found to be infected with MAP. Irritable Bowel Syndrome means that a person has alternating constipation and diarrhea along with cramping, and doctors can't find a cause. Previous research shows that MAP can damage the nerves inside the intestines of certain animals. A recent study from Sweden shows that people with Irritable Bowel syndrome also have inflamed gut nerves. So MAP may cause both Crohn's disease and some cases of Irritable Bowel Syndrome.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wonder if MAP could be confuse with SIBO.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Screamer.Yes something HARD to threat makes sense.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.