Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
Symptomwise you would not know. Most of the time it causes no problems, but it can irritate some people's stomachs (not the intestines, the stomach) and lead to ulcers.They do a blood test to see if you have it.H. pylori is the bacteria that can live in the stomach at the high acid conditions. Sometimes it does cause problems like ulcers but a lot of the time people have no problems at all.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your quick reply..
I have had 2 endoscopes, and both say that I dont have ulcers..Today I have watched my diet, and dont feel as bloated. I still burp tho.Why is that?Fiona

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Fiona please refrain from posting the same exact question multiple times in multiple forums. If you are having trouble finding your posts...click on your own name and there is an option with the drop down arrow to find your posts. Thank You.I answered your question here: http://www.ibsgroup.org/forums/index.php?s...mp;#entry784363 where you also posted it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.