Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
anyone tried the hypnosis tapes at the help for ibs website (for some reason it wont let me post a link here)?I'm quite sure I have a brain-gut dysfunction based on what I have tried and what makes my ibs worse so I am willing to try this. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Sure plenty have tried hypnosis. I am not sure which program you are referring to but many have used programs like that. However it is important that the hypnotherapy program used is gut directed. Have you been to our CBT/Hypnotherpay Forum???Check it out and be sure to click on some of the topics that apply to your questions that are thumbtacked to the top of that forum. You can reach that forum by using the site navigator found at the bottom of every page or by clicking here:http://www.ibsgroup.org/forums/index.php?a...&s=&f=9

·
Registered
4,570 Posts
Hi The same program - the IBS Audio Program is available directly through the UK website as well, and is discussed on the forum and links below - many people have had good results with it, and it does directly address the brain-gut connection found in IBS.Should you have any questions, we would be happy to help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.