1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
THANK YOU, Eric!!! We were just talking about how much insomnia was affecting us in the lounge! Really appreciate it!

·
Registered
4,443 Posts
FYI - a wonderful and gentle benefit of the IBS Audio Program is improved sleep - but Mike also has a single CD just for insomnia alone~ in case anyone is interested ~
http://www.tlrltd.com/insomnia.htmA gentle recording to help the listener understand insomnia and some suggestions to help reduce those long nights. Insomnia can be debilitating, frustrating and affect every aspect of life. Track One explains simply what Insomnia is, the different types and some causes. Track two uses gentle hypnotherapy processes to encourage the sleep pattern to develop again. Total Play 40:11

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Thank you SOO much, Marilyn!!
at this point I'm ready to try anything that can help.

·
Registered
23,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheri your welcome.HT worked on my insomnia issues really well and I very rarely have a problem anymore with it.

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Thanks, Eric! I just order it. with the holiday coming, it's probably going to arrive after X'mas hopefully before new year... But finally there's some hope for me!

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
I use "toward inner peace" for insomnia. I still take medication for sleep but I have been on it for years so it doesn't work well anymore. Mike's CD always makes me sleep even if I don't feel sleepy and it is a hard, deep sleep. I usually wake up in the morning, on my back with my headphones still on my head! Has Mike made a CD specifically for insomnia?

·
Registered
23,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Cheri, let us know when you get it.
I think it will help you out.Tiss, Mike does have an insomnia cd. Hope your doing well.http://tlrltd.com/programmes.htm

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Yippee!! I've just gotten the CD from mail!!
Will post how it works for me after giving it a try tonight!
Thank you, Eric and Marilyn!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.