Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, i will finally be receiving my hynotherapy CD's in the next few days from the ibs audio website.it's been a long time coming, but as promised i will post regular updates to let anyone who's interested how they're helpng me xHope you're all okay, and coping as best as possible x*hug* xXx

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Saprkle, I am interested and let us know how its going and if you need anything we will help you out.Happy Hypnosis.
I thing you will really enjoy them.if you have a question post it to the ht/cbt forum or I will ceck the thread here.

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Sorry Sparkle, about the typo.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Eric
I would've replied sooner, but you know how the holidays get!I've completed my first week of hypno *yay* and i have great hopes for it helping me, as my IBS has been miserable since Easter (although i've had it since i was 14).I haven't reached any of the IBS specific sessions yet, but have enjoyed the introduction and the first relaxation sessions. They guarentee i sleep well, even if i'm uncomfortable. I think i've another 3 days until i start the IBS control sessions.100 days seems a long time to follow a programme, but considering i've been suffering for years, it's nothing!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think i may have had my first 'conscious' break through *yay*It's still very, very early days (i'm up to day 17), but last night i found it far easier to 'visualise' what i was listening to, and actually felt calmer for longer than just the 30 minute session.I started a new college course today, and although my guts weren't good, and i was still pretty nervous, they were no where near as bad as sometimes...When i get stressed, i get pretty explosive and repetitive D *yum* and it wasn't quite so nasty today...ugh, you know what i'm saying!Anyways, hope others will give it a go!!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
my first days of class were hell. hopefully now i'm calming down. i upped my paxil hoping it would help, too. college is supposed to be a good time. not a time to be spent in the bathroom while you miss your lecture. too bad my gut refuses to relax.

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Sparkle, thats so cool! I told you you would LOVE it! Wow, day 17! Just think, in another week or so you will be 1/4 of the way through! Way to go!What course are you doing now?Peony, i hope your first day was too stressful. I always find the more i worry about things going wrong the worse it is. Try, although i know its hard, to maintain a positive attitude.Spliffy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.