Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I agree with the other post that it is caused by bacteria.I had terrible acid relux,gerd and irratible bowel syndrome, I had it all! I came across a website and found a home remedy that helps me. I did this for about a week and man did I feel better. This in my opionion is for adults only and I feel should not be used on children. I just really want to give others the same chance at feeling better. The ingrediants are stuff you probably have at home or you can easily buy at a local store. If you would like to try this you can go to www.gastricure.comIt really has helped me and I hope this will give you all some relief. I am sorry if I sound like an advertisement, but I just want people to know there is some relief if not a cure. This really has helped me!

·
Registered
21 Posts
And if ACEDUO really wants to help us why doesn't he just post the ingredients right here and let us decide if they will work. Haven't we paid enough money for things and meds that don't work?Tasia

·
Registered
94 Posts
I do so find these post somewhat annoying. Witch doctors trying to sell their wares. Give me a break. Common household ingredients? Like what pray tell? My gosh if its not bad enough we have to put up with door to door salesmen, tellamarkerters and those dreadful infomercials its here as well. If yah really wanna help us folks give us the ingredients...and if it works heck we'll all become walking billboard for your product. Over and out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.