Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
I SO SYMPATHISE WITH YOUR BLOATING AND HAVE JUST JOINED AS A MEMBER TO TRY AND GET ADVICE. I TRY AND AVOID ANYTHING TOO DAIRY AND AVOID OVER-EATING SO I'M A GRAZER
. HAVING A BAD WEEK THIS WEEK THO' LOOKING ABOUT 6 MONTHS PREGNANT AT THE MOMENT! I COMPLETELY KNOW HOW YOU MUST BE FEELING SO I HOPE YOUR BLOATING EASES SOONER RATHER THAN LATER. (FEMALE, 35)

· Registered
6 Posts
JUST READ the charcoal capsule suggestion. I have never tried these so glad to hear of something new - thank you. Peppermint tea, healthy eating, loads of fruit and fresh veg and a definite increase in fluids (now take between 3-4pints a day) & gym 3 times a week ALL to try and help my constipation. Yet all of these things have made no major change to me at all.
Allthough apart from my bloatedness and cnstp overall I feel generally HEALTHY... If anyone can suggest where I may be going wrong please, please let me know RE-THE 2 areas I keep trying to fix! Thank you

· Registered
6 Posts
Hi jomo569, last Dr I saw (few yrs ago now) gave me 'fibogel' worked for a week then i got const.again. I went back and was told "oh yes it does that"....that last visit was the icing on the cake as 3-4 doctors in the practice really didn't do or say much so I have lost faith in doctors. Tried colonic hydrotherapy 2 weeks ago to 'kick'start what I hoped would be a new me....haven't been now since saturday (sorry folks for being a little too informative) I have realised that i have a slight intolerance to dairy so I watch my intake there. I can get very bloated with it if i'm not careful. I will definitely look on Heather's site - thankyou.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.