Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I think I have this, I started off with stomach pain, and chest pain, went to the hospital a couple times, they tell me nothing is wrong, that was a year later, now I don't have chest pain as bad, but I do have stomache pain alot, most of the time after eating, I feel bloated, until I go to the bathroom I feel terrible, and it is almost impossible to do #2, but when I do it hasn't looked right for a year, and I have noticed some kinda clear stuff coming out, I KNOW IT IS GROSS BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON, anyone in here have this kinda stuff happen?

·
Registered
4,570 Posts
Hi Chris and welcome - From the few bits of info you give here, you might have IBS, but you do need to get a definite diagnosis from your doctor that it is indeed IBS, because there are other conditions that may cause your symptoms...Read the info pages on this site - and again welcome.

·
Registered
584 Posts
I'm new, too. Not to this whole ordeal, but to this community.The symptoms would point to IBS, but it does really take a doctor to diagnose. The clear stuff is most likely mucus. Very gross stuff, I know. Medication has pretty much stopped my mucus excretions, but they still wig me out when I do have them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.