Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i don't get it, isn't there anybody with this ibs in conn. I posted two topic about someone in conn. area with no luck. there's gotta to be someone who suffers from ibs in this area. pumpkin355

·
Registered
299 Posts
hey pumpkin- i am from michigan not conn, buthave posted to you twice...re: your surgery..are you out there to answer some questions for me? My first post was days ago on threadabout fecal incontinence. My second was also days ago and was just to you e.g. "ppumpkin where are you?"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi, I live in Old Saybrook CT. I would love to talk. You live real close. I have ibs for 13 years now. Send me an email.Thanks, Meg

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PPumpkin, Hi at least you ahvr replies where people live in your state. I am in Charleston, S.C. and we not only do not have anyopne with IBS but, no IBS support group. Runny Girl

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PPumpkin, Howdy. I'm from Connecticut and this is my first post ever to this site. This if my first visit to this site actually, and your post inspired me to register. Woo hoo! Ermm.. I'm just reading posts at this point everyone, but I won't be just a lurker for long. =)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts