Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started taking Dicetel, a prescription medication in Canada, about 3 weeks ago. At first I was doubtful, because I had heard that it only works for some people and not for others. I have had hardly any gas, bloating, cramps, or diarrhea since I've started taking it. It is taken with every meal or snack, and if I miss a dose, I notice it within an hour or two after eating. I was having a lot of problems at work because of D and pain, but I haven't had to make a run for the washroom for a couple of weeks now. My hope is restored, and along with it, my self-confidence. To any Canadians on the board, I urge you to give it a try. I know it has been available in Canada for at least 3 to 4 years, but I have no idea if it will be released in the States. It is made by Solvay-Pharma. They also make Pantoloc, which I take for GERD. Pantoloc is very similar to losec, (or prilosec in the States) but I find that it works better. I owe a lot to this company for improving my quality of life. Let's hope these good results continue! Don't give up hope guys, there has to be something out there that can help everyone, it's just a matter of finding it.
Julie

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.