Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had terrible acid relux,gerd and irratible bowel syndrome, I had it all! I came across a website and found a home remedy that helps me. I did this for about a week and man did I feel better. This in my opionion is for adults only and I feel should not be used on children. I just really want to give others the same chance at feeling better. The ingrediants are stuff you probably have at home or you can easily buy at a local store. If you would like to try this you can go to www.gastricure.comIt really has helped me and I hope this will give you all some relief. I am sorry if I sound like an advertisement, but I just want people to know there is some relief if not a cure. This really has helped me!

· Registered
38 Posts
Are you taking that remedy your self? I just view the website, and does it work? Gastric cure? So peter nelson thinks is a cure? Please reply to my message so I will know to buy this...I need to feel better i'm growing very tiredThank you

· Registered
46 Posts
Ah, I'm so frustrated! I tried for 20 minutes to order this product off the website and my Paypal account isn't working. Since I have moved they have to mail me my password! I'll let you know if this stuff works once I can order it. I'll keep you all posted.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.