Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,I have IBS-C and I am not sure if this is acting up. I take Zelnorm and since Feb. I have had bad pains lower left side. I thought it was a kidney stone cuz I get those too and I do have 4 but the dr. said they are imbedded and shoudnt be causing pain. The pain started in my back left side and is now more lower left. My IBS never gave me a back ach but I guess there is always a first time.Now, the pain though is pretty much lower left side. I wish I know what was going on. The last time it felt like this I did have my ovary out on that side and since I don't have an ovary there .I had a huge tumor that wasn't cancer. I don't have a clue.Thanks for listening. Polly

·
Registered
927 Posts
Hi Polly, Long time no see
How have you been? Are you still doing those beautiful watercolors? I am not sure in your particular situation, but I know in mine...I can get pain on my left side...or pain in my right...even going into my leg or hip. A few times I worried I had appendicitis.Some on here have had back pain also. I've experienced it too, but not actual IBS pain....for me it was pain from the strain on my back from having bloating.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,Thank for remembering me. I am doing ok except for this silly pain I keep having. I really and truely thought it was kidney stones again. The cat scan showed 4 small ones but my uro doctor said they aren't obstructing so it is wait and see game. lolYou mentioned leg pain. Interesting. I have noticed that too and my upper left back near my kidney hurts. My IBS has never made my back hurt before but I guess there is always a first.My GP doctor is out of town and I debated about even going to see him about this. If it is IBS I don't they would do anything. So, when he gets back I will call and see what he thinks. I hate paying copays since ours went up.How have you been? Good I hope. You could email me if you want to. I have been painting a little and doing Polymer clay and now I started doing a little Precious metal clay.( it turns in to 9.99 % silver.)It is $$$ though so won't be doing alot of that.Oh and you mentioned appendicitis too. I wondered about that and divertrictis(spelling).So good to hear from you.Hugs, Polly

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.