Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am very curious and would like to know if this IBS-D I have could be something else. I read so much about all of you with pain and cramps, etc. and I have none of that--just the "D". It is pretty well controlled with meds at this point, but sometimes I wonder if this could be something else if I never have pain of any kind.I do have my gall bladder.Do any of you have any suggestions?Thanx!!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have always had a "touchy" gut, but after eating a meal last memorial day, I got this "D" and it never stopped. If my meds wear off I am in serious trouble. No pain or cramps, tho. Also, I try to keep the stress down, but yesterday was a very high stress day and had a horrible attack, but again no pain. I also exercise 30 minutes a day on the treatmill and can't lose an ounce.If it is only diarrhea, does it eventually stop?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have had all the tests and he says it is IBS. I just go along, however, without any pain or cramps. I do have bloating, but otherwise if I have an attack it is painless and my BM's and "D" are painless. I am an anxious person and I wonder if this is all stress induced. Wish I could get rid of it as we all do. But, pain wise--none.There is one thing. . .I just went to the gynie and she told me I have to have a hysterectomy. The reason being is because my uterus has fallen and sometimes it is down really low. I'm wondering if pressure could possible cause the diarrhea.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.