Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED,I HAVE SOME REAL HELP FOR I.B.S.I HAVE SUFFERED FOR OVER TEN YEARS AND FINALLY I FOUND SOMETHING THAT WORKS.THIS IS NO BULL****,I'M VERY SERIOUS!IF YOU ARE SICK OF BEING SICK OF BEING SICK OF BEING SICK!E-MAIL ME AT buthead44077###yahoo.com with your e-mail address and i will contact you!NOTHING ELSE HAS EVER HELPED ME BEFORE THIS!

·
Registered
409 Posts
If it's a product you're selling, this should be posted in the products section of this bb.If you really want us to take you seriously, tell us what you've got and how it helps here in this space - we won't email you! Otherwise we will think you are the buthead in your email address.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Ditto to the above post. If you have some good news for IBS sufferers, bring it on, this is the place. Otherwise, I'm afraid your post doesn't sound too sincere. If it is, then I apologize. Let's hear what you have to say! Thanks, Cindy

·
Registered
176 Posts
Sounds like a scam to me. Not to be rude but check out the email address, if that says anything about this person were all in trouble, that and its his first posting![This message has been edited by Anna2 (edited 05-01-2001).]

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
Dear Mr Butthead.Please confine your sales pitches to the Products section of the board.SincerelyK.PS If you could, please tell whichever MLM you work for that this particular sales tactic is starting to make the natives hostile... very hostile. Thanks
------------------I have no financial, academic, or any other stake in any commercial product mentioned by me.My story and what worked for me in greatly easing my IBS: http://www.ibsgroup.org/ubb/Forum17/HTML/000015.html

·
Registered
597 Posts
If you are serious then give the info here. None of us are stupid enough to believe anyone who won't give the info about themselves or the product that so called "cured" them. We will not email you unless we know what you are selling upfront. This tactic has been used before and with hostile results and this one will be too. So either A)tell us your so called symptoms, and all the info about the product including the name of company that manufatures it so we may do our own research on it and make sure it's even legal. Or
unregister your name from this BB and get lost.considerring you have only registered today and never been here before you will not be taken seriously if this is how you introduce yourself.Taking one day at a time:Sandi

·
Registered
766 Posts
FYI, using all caps on the net is considered yelling, and it's not good "netiquette" to use it for regular posts. Plus it's just plain harder on the eyes to read.As the others have said, we're not idiots, and we don't like people trying to sell us stuff. And your very first ever post on this board is what you posted? I don't buy that you're not looking to make a profit.And I see that this guy is from my neck of the woods, too. Really, BB members, this is not a good representative of northeast Ohio!YAMADRUMMER, IF YOU'RE SERIOUS, TELL US MORE ON HERE. I doubt anyone will give you their email address. If you're true-blue, you should be able to give us more info on here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts