Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i unfortunately developed my ibs-c from having an eating disorder since i was 13 (i'm now 21). my greatest problem having ibs is i have been gaining so much weight. i can't take it. i can't exercise b/c i'm so tired and about 10 mins. into anything my stomach burns and i MUST get to a bathroom, not just for the use but the cramping is horrible! i'm in my first year of being married and it's really hurting our life together. lets just say my selfesteem is hurting him too. i really need some advice/tips/something. i hope someone has some direction for me.thanks for listening!carla

·
Registered
231 Posts
Carla, having an eating disorder makes your life more complicated. For weight loss that is sensible, I highly recommend Weight Watchers. For me it was an easy-to-understand program and I've kept the weight off for 4 years. I've had IBS-C for 32 years.Exercise is so important. I know you're tired, but actually exercise energizes you. It may sound strange, but exercise is really great for you and gives you more energy.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i do exercise but i can't do anything aerobic b/c 10 mins. later my stomach cramps horribly and i have to get to the bathroom. i stretch and try to so some things in the house. i'm just so physically tired. i get migraines 4-5 days a week they are helped greatly w/excedrine migraine though... i just can't stand what this is doing to my life grrrr

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.