Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody out there eat something you know you shouldn't eat? I'm usually pretty good at avoiding the bad stuff, but yesterday I just had to have some fried chicken. Boy am I paying for it today. It's probably been 7 or 8 months since I've had fried chicken and I just wanted to try it again. I'm sure it'll be another 7 or 8 months before I try it again. So far it's been worth the pain, but if it doesn't go away pretty soon, I'm going to start regretting it. Mmmm mmmm mmm --- it was good though.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Yup...tacos yesterday and red wine on saturday. Actually the red wine wouldn't have been too bad except it was by the bottle rather than glass.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Fried chicken, love it and I had to have it, and I did over the weekend. Just like you I knew it was going to kick back at me. But sometimes it's just got to happen! I've been having such a rough time lately, but after so many weeks of having broth, you have the need to throw caution to the wind. And I must say it was sooo good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.