Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so set back with all the pictures of you all.I ve been telling people how great and wonderful you all are and now I even got to see faces behind some of the names. Thank you for that. You all photograph well, so I think it is something that all new people should see. I am sorry that I dont know how to put a highlighted website thingy into this post, because if I knew how I would. So those of you who are more computer updated would you please put that photo thingy so new people can see it? Thanks a bunch

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Sheila, that's a website I put together for fun for the BB members. If you send me a picture in an email I'll add you to it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Eric , But honestly if you tried to put my picture on line your computer would break.
(and I dont want to be responsible for that) Plus I dont know how to email a picture. I just wanted to give all the new people a chance to see the people they are talking to.It is a great site you should be very proud of your self

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.