Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know what helps!!!!If you get gassy where it gets tight in your stomache or bladder or whatever lay down exactly flat for 20 seconds-2 mins!!!im ten years old and i feel sorry for u gyuys cause i got ibs too andknow the pain u got thru bye hope itt helps!!!

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Farting Folky, thanks.I had IBS when I was ten and I am now 42, so I sympathize with you very much.
I agree lying down can help for sure.If you lay down on your left side sometimes that helpss as well to make it easier to release gas.If you need anything you just let me know if I can help in any way.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Farting Folky,So glad to hear from you, please keep posting if you need any help or want to talk about how you're doing.Thanks for the suggestion about lying down, it really does help, I think because it helps to relax the stomach which we need to do more often. Relaxing generally helps a lot and trying not to worry about things helps too.It's great to have you on the group, so happy you joined.Hope you're feeling better

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.