Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aw MAN, I've got CRAMPS! Either A) I'm going into labor,
My stomach is about to explode, or C) There's a group of little men in my belly all tugging and pulling in different directions. I'm opting for B as I am not pregnant, nor do I think little people would survive in all the cramping. They'd get smushed!I can honestly say I've NEVER had cramps like this before! They're AWFUL! And I am SOOOOO bloated. I was a bit hungry and didn't eat much today (I've been really sick all month) so a friend of mine offered to go through a drive through and bring me something. He brought me a poutine (fries with cheese and gravy - my FAVORITE). It was really good, but greasy, heavy food was NOT what my belly was asking for! Esepcially at 3 am! LOL!*sigh* I wish I could say that it was worth the pain. Well, I'm gonna go call my heating pad for some comfort. I think it's my true love, that thing is. *snicker* God bless a heating pad!
[This message has been edited by Spirit (edited 06-11-2001).]

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Oh Spirit, have a really big {{{{{hug}}}}} from me. I made a similar mistake with chips last month and I really paid for it. This morning also had bad cramps where I went through the same scenario options like you did a)labour b)explosion imminent c)alien invasion in stomach. Neither were likely though!! It will get better by later today or tomorrow. susna

G

·
Is that an "official" name-change, Sooz???
Spirit - (((HUG))) - we all do it sometimes, don't we? With me it's fisn'n'chips ...
Julie------------------*** Seeking accurate information in the fight against IBS ***

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Eek! A typo got through my beedy eyes. Didn't used to copycheck for nothing, but today I think my fingers are a law unto themselves. You're funny Julie - I used to be called Sooooz a lot by some people - with a distinct emphasis on the ooo, and sometimes with the addition of an 'n' when I was very tired (cruel people!). Now it's just suze without all the oooos!!Spirit, I think you ought to change the name of this thread to 'chip addicts who should know better alight here'

·
Registered
169 Posts
Well, don't eat blueberries they sure give me diareha.I'm not pushing Bentyl but it helps with my cramps really well.ck with your md.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
suze: LOL! I SHOULD change the thread topic! Would if I could! LOL! I've been really sick for almost a month now. Since the middle of may. I don't know what's going on. I uually eat poutine with no problems, but last night my tummy got really angry when I did. Ah well. Live and learn!
I'm a bit better today, but I haven't eaten yet. Wish me luck!

G

·
LOL Sooooooooz - "bad spell" ... did ya really mean to say that????
Julie------------------*** Seeking accurate information in the fight against IBS ***

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So far so good! I just had the BIGGEST dinner, and no cramps! HOORAY!Of course having said that, I'm gonna pay the price tonight. *sigh*I can't win! LOL!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts