Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
How much do you eat? A normally active young woman needs ~2000 calories a day. You put no gas in the car it won't go. You don't feed your body it won't go.How much sleep do you get? How regular are your sleep hours? Getting up at the same time every day can help keep your sleeping rhythm in order and that can help. Do you use alcohol, tobacco, recreational drugs, eat alot of junk food? Too much of unhealthy things sap the energy big time.How much exercise do you get? Adding some exercise to the mix can help.How much time do you have for recreation? All work and no play/rest can sap your energy big time.K.------------------�When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for a time they seem invincible but in the end, they always fall�Think of it, ALWAYS. �Mahatma GandhiMy story and what worked for me in greatly easing my IBS: http://www.ibsgroup.org/ubb/Forum17/HTML/000015.html I do not work for anyone who sells any IBS related products.

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
How much do you eat? A normally active young woman needs ~2000 calories a day. You put no gas in the car it won't go. You don't feed your body it won't go.How much sleep do you get? How regular are your sleep hours? Getting up at the same time every day can help keep your sleeping rhythm in order and that can help. Do you use alcohol, tobacco, recreational drugs, eat alot of junk food? Too much of unhealthy things sap the energy big time.How much exercise do you get? Adding some exercise to the mix can help.How much time do you have for recreation? All work and no play/rest can sap your energy big time.K.------------------�When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for a time they seem invincible but in the end, they always fall�Think of it, ALWAYS. �Mahatma GandhiMy story and what worked for me in greatly easing my IBS: http://www.ibsgroup.org/ubb/Forum17/HTML/000015.html I do not work for anyone who sells any IBS related products.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I agree with wanderingstar, there are a number of minor to major ailments that cause significant fatigue and should be ruled out. Do that before you start experimenting with vitamins and herbs.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I agree with wanderingstar, there are a number of minor to major ailments that cause significant fatigue and should be ruled out. Do that before you start experimenting with vitamins and herbs.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Just found out that I am very anemic. I knew I was tired often but had no idea I was that anemic. Now we have to find out why. A blood test will tell you if you need vitamins or supplements.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Just found out that I am very anemic. I knew I was tired often but had no idea I was that anemic. Now we have to find out why. A blood test will tell you if you need vitamins or supplements.

G

·
Check with your Doc first..If you take vitamins or herbs, it may only mask an underlying problem.I also had fatigue, went to the Doc and found out it was due to a circulatory problem. He recommended an herbal formula for me that made a huge difference. Gave me energy and solved my circulation problem.Danny

G

·
Check with your Doc first..If you take vitamins or herbs, it may only mask an underlying problem.I also had fatigue, went to the Doc and found out it was due to a circulatory problem. He recommended an herbal formula for me that made a huge difference. Gave me energy and solved my circulation problem.Danny

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.