Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive noticed when taking my tablets before bed I get a pain in my chest,(not always at night but usully) it normally doesnt last long but it hasnt went away since last night.Now also got stomach cramps and been having painful BM's over the last few days. A fewq times I think I have D as very mucusy but my stool is rock hard. So much so that I have more than once found blood but nothing to worry about.My rutine has been doing great for quite a while but since I have moved things have progressively moving backwards and the doctors around here are useless so I will need to find a non prescription idea.Antispasmotics haven't been useful in the past and on amitiptyline has done the best so far. also on ibsacol which has been quite useful and asilone which has had some benefit. Diet wise I havent made any changes it provided the best results over years of testing with the exception that I now try and introduce some fruit and veg into my diet to help gain weight which has been working.(I know it is usually the oposite)So it might be time to try and update diet, maybe cutting down on the red meat but need to make sure my diet changes still help me weight gain which has been one of the most positive impacts on my ibs volatility.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.